Vandal

Hey Pikmin + amiibo (Arzest)

pachamelon
Enviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#31  Enviado: 18:29 18/04/2017

En respuesta a NEWmarkomaro (réplica 30).
Madre mia que bajona.... Tristeza

fuente de tal catastrófica noticia?
La clasificacion  por edades de Australia.
NEWmarkomaro
Spanish Samus
Lugar: Málaga · 34734 mensajes · Colección
Nintendo NetworkNintendo 3DSCódigo SwitchBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#32  Enviado: 03:09 19/04/2017

Only for New 3DS....lol.
NEWmarkomaro
Spanish Samus
Nintendo NetworkNintendo 3DSCódigo SwitchBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#33  Enviado: 16:44 05/05/2017

Only for New 3DS....lol.
NEWmarkomaro
Spanish Samus
#34  Enviado: 16:49 05/05/2017

Only for New 3DS....lol.
Lanir
Nintendo NetworkBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#35  Enviado: 19:57 05/05/2017

New Hey! Pikmin previews and footage have been released, EG: "Don't get too excited"

When it was revealed that Hey! Pikman isn't, in fact, the result of one of Nintendo's internal development teams but instead the work of Yoshi's New Island developer Arzest I was relieved, rather than disappointed.

Relieved, in the first instance, because it means that this likely isn't the Pikmin project Shigeru Miyamoto was referring to when he said that Pikmin 4 was in the works and so that title is probably - hopefully - still underway, safely ensconced behind the walls of Nintendo HQ. Relieved, also, because if Hey! Pikmin should turn out to be less than stellar, as Yoshi's New Island did, then perhaps it doesn't really matter so long as we still have Pikmin 4 on Switch to look forward to.

After spending an hour with a just three of the game's levels, that relief feels palpable. I very much hope that Pikmin 4 is indeed still coming because what I've seen of Hey! Pikmin doesn't offer a great deal to be excited about.

Fuente

Vaya hostiazo le van a meter  Smilie
tonk
Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under The Crimson Air
Lugar: Myst Island · 6665 mensajes · Colección
SteamBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#36  Enviado: 20:03 05/05/2017

Y sin embargo, venderá mejor que Ever Oasis  Smilie
Mi blog: http://tonksmanganimecorner.blogspot.com.es/
Spooon
Lugar: Malaga · 19645 mensajes · Colección
Nintendo NetworkCódigo SwitchPlayStation NetworkBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#37  Enviado: 20:15 05/05/2017

Desde que se mostró el primer footage apuntaba a ser una puta mierda.
I'm flipping the switch, get ready for this! Ohh, ohh, let's do the Odyssey!
NEWmarkomaro
Spanish Samus
#38  Enviado: 04:03 06/05/2017

I was speaking to NintenDaan last night and he was very positive about the game. Not so sure how I feel about the EuroGamer quote in the title, doesn't represent every preview.

Edit: here's his published hands on:
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/h...nds-on-preview

"Overall though, I did leave the Hey! Pikmin demo with a positive feeling. It was easy during my demo time, but the title has the potential to be an enjoyable rump. The gameplay elements are quite novel and I had fun playing around with them. There was a laid back feel to it that I really enjoyed and will continue to like once the game launches. That being said, there are some spots for concern like the hard-to-control underwater area. I’ll need to give it a proper try when I get the game, but I was quite bothered by it. Arzest isn't out of the danger zone yet, but they are making solid strides at the very least."
Only for New 3DS....lol.
ASTURmatr
The Fan Initiative
Lugar: Asturies · 26453 mensajes · Colección
Nintendo NetworkNintendo 3DSCódigo SwitchXbox LiveTwitterBlogEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#39  Enviado: 18:26 11/05/2017

Se vuelven a dejar fuera al blanco y al morado Tristeza
Industrias Grunty Inc.
Ivykun
Lugar: Pontevedra · 2697 mensajes · Colección
Nintendo NetworkNintendo 3DSCódigo SwitchPlayStation NetworkEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#40  Enviado: 18:53 17/05/2017

Scans de Famitsu

Secreto: (Pincha para leerlo)

Fuente: famigeki
NEWmarkomaro
Spanish Samus
#41  Enviado: 13:09 22/05/2017

Pikmin types/abilities
– Red: Strong against fire and can move on fiery places
– Yellow: Strong against electricity and doesn’t get paralyzed; can also fly high when thrown
– Blue: Strong against water and useful in underwater explorations
– Winged: Can fly with its feathers; multiple winged Pikmin can allow Olimar to fly
– Rock: Can destroy hard objects
Story
- Captain Olimar is still the protagonist
- Olimar’s rocket was hit by a meteorite swarm while he was warping back home, and it fell towards a certain planet
- he meets Pikmin on this planet and tries to collect 30,000 kilas for rocket fuel so they can escape
Controls
- touch the whistle button to call Pikmin
- press the jetpack button to hover
- touching anywhere else on the lower screen lets you throw Pikmin to the specified location
Mechanics
- thrown Pikmin will aid you in defeating enemies as well as solving puzzles
- Pikmin also carry treasure to Olimar when they are in a position that he cannot reach
- for example, the Pikmin can collect a Harmonic Monica that’s worth 400 kilas
Content
- eight areas in total
- each of which has four blocks (term for levels)
- additional hidden block in each world
- one boss block per world
- when a block is cleared, another block is unlocked
- scanning the Pikmin amiibo will let player call Pikmin anytime
Only for New 3DS....lol.
NEWmarkomaro
Spanish Samus
#42  Enviado: 09:01 08/06/2017

Only for New 3DS....lol.
NEWmarkomaro
Spanish Samus
#43  Enviado: 09:38 08/06/2017

Pikmin breakdown
Red pikmin: they can survive in fire
Blue Pikmin: they can survive in water
Yellow Pikmin: they can deal with electricity, and can also be thrown really high due to being lighter
Winged Pikmin: they can fly and can carry items
Rock pikmin: they can break hard things.
- collecting strange objects that seem to come from our very own world nets you extra Sparklium
- these objects are also added to an encyclopedia, written by Captain Olimar himself
What’s a Pikmin?
Pikmin are strange little creatures that seem to be both plants and animals at the same time. They can be found on various planets, including the one where Captain Olimar ends up at the beginning of this new adventure. There’s several species, and they all have their own specificities.
Adventure with the Pikmin
Throw: you can throw Pikmin around, in order to have them go grab something in a high place, or get some Sparklium from a plant for example
Battle: Throw the Pikmin at enemies to defeat them, but naturally, enemies will fight back
Treasure: there’s various pieces of “treasure” to be found in the game, and you can have the Pikmin carry them around
Stages: there’s various stages to explore in the game, each one with its own theme (a cave, an underwater area, etc.). Naturally, the type of enemies and obstacles you find change depending on the stage you’re in.
Plaza: that’s where all the Pikmin you’ve collected go and live.
Encyclopedia: that’s where Olimar records details about all the enemies encountered in the game, and all the objects / treasures collected.
Only for New 3DS....lol.
NEWmarkomaro
Spanish Samus
#44  Enviado: 09:40 08/06/2017

Only for New 3DS....lol.
Kylem
Simba
Lugar: Los Mundiales de Fútbol · 8434 mensajes · Colección
SteamEnviar mensajeAgregar amigoVer relación
#45  Enviado: 09:48 08/06/2017

A mí este juego me parece muy del palo del Chibi-Robo.

El de Chibi-Robo nunca me llegó a convencer, ni desde que lo anunciaron ni ahora.

Y sin embargo, éste me da mejor feeling. Yo creo que será un juego apañadete xD
¡Y seguro que Simba Junior meteeeee un goooooooool...! (8)
Buscar en el foro: En foro: Tipo:
Foro de Vandal
Flecha subir