A mí en cuestión de ambientación, me parece que está logradísimo. Y encima una de las constantes que más aprecio en un videojuego es el cooperativo, que por cierto tendrá...
* Two player online co-op is confirmed for consoles and PC. Console players will also have the option of split-screen co-op.
* Co-op will be an entirely separate mode that will not include the story elements of the single player campaign.
* Hooper mentioned "armor" and "inventory" systems, and indicated that there will be some type of world economy that the player can participate in.
* The shooter gameplay will play out in the tradition of id FPS titles.
* Vehicles are being used as an "extension of the player," allowing users to drive to instances, or race on tracks that are found in each town.
* Racers will have two seats for co-op riding, with one player manning a gun.
* Vehicles can run over monsters, but the gore will be limited, as id is shooting for a Teen rating to broaden its audience.
* Training missions played at racetracks will teach players new vehicle skills.
* Though the world will be large, it is not a sandbox title or traditional "open world" game--players will need to complete the game's story quests in a linear fashion.
* Instances, encounters and items will be crafted, not procedurally generated as in a game like Diablo.
* The game is targeted for release sometime within the next two years--likely in the final half of 2009.
Quake, Starcraft, Doom, Outcast, Thief, Deus Ex, Half-Life, rFactor, Arx Fatalis, Silent Storm Sentinels